Tracey Brunstrom & Hammond Pty Ltd (TBH) provides its content on this website subject to the following terms and conditions (the Terms). TBH may periodically change the Terms from time to time. By accessing and using this website, you agree with these Terms.
- Copyrights. All content and functionality on the website, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of TBH and is protected by Australia and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the Trademarks) displayed on the website are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of TBH. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to TBH in any public medium (e.g., press release, websites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with TBH.
- Use of Website Content. TBH hereby grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the term hereof to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on the website on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the website content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the website content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the website content without TBH’s prior written consent.
- Disclaimers. The content and functionality on the website is provided with the understanding that TBH is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services to you. All content and functionality on the website is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. TBH make no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, or adequacy of the website content. TBH shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked websites, contained in any user submissions published on the website, or provided by third parties. TBH shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.
- Governing Laws and Jurisdiction. These Terms are governed by the laws of Australia without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof.