CAREERS AT TBH
TBH is always looking to recruit energetic, capable and experienced professionals who are keen to work on complex projects in the following industry sectors:
- Building & Construction
- Heavy Industry
- Mining & Resources
- Oil and Gas
Work with the best in the business
Are you an experienced professional or graduate in any of the following fields?
- Property & Construction Management
- Project Management
- Quantity Surveying
- ICT and ICT-related fields
Since 1965 we’ve committed to finding the most talented people available. People who enjoy being challenged – and rewarded – within a dynamic consulting environment.
Once those people are on board we make sure we give them every possible opportunity to learn, to grow, travel and develop into recognised project management experts.
We’ve been in business long enough to know that recruiting and developing the very best people is the most important project we have (and the only one that never ends).
Culture and values
TBH is a culturally diverse organisation with a strong belief in loyalty, family and a proper work/life balance. We’re sympathetic to the individual circumstances of our staff, which is why we design flexible work schedules for people who have particular family or study commitments.
We pride ourselves on being innovative, analytical and objective. We value personal and professional development. We enjoy challenge and diversity in the projects we tackle, we believe ambition is healthy.
If you’re smart, adaptable and good-humoured, with strong communication skills and high ethical standards, you should fit right in at TBH.
Why our staff still work here
Here’s a summary of what our current employees consider to be the benefits of joining and staying with TBH:
- Contribute to a wide variety of high-profile, challenging projects including some of the largest on the planet.
- Work across a broad spectrum of industries.
- Take responsibility for projects, liaising directly with developers, project managers, construction managers, architects, lawyers as well as all levels of major projects teams.
- Gain on-site experience on major and diverse projects.
- Work in any of TBH’s Australian offices.
- Travel overseas for projects through ConfluenceTBH, including Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
- Contribute innovative ideas and practices.
- Learn new skills through formal training and development programs.
- Enjoy excellent career advancement opportunities through a structured succession planning scheme.
Training and development
As a TBH employee, your knowledge and skills will develop primarily through plenty of hands-on experience, guided by expert senior staff. You’ll also benefit from our formal training program and from a work environment in which informal skill sharing and knowledge transfer is actively encouraged.
Equality in the workplace
TBH is an equal opportunity employer and all staff are treated consistently and evaluated transparently. Your standing within the company is determined solely by your effort, skills, experience, commitment and your ability to work productively with others.
TBH is committed to developing a diverse workforce and to providing a work environment which is safe and free from discrimination, harassment, victimisation and bullying, and where individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
Rewards and recognition
Since we recognise that the contribution of our staff is critical to our success, we provide rewards and recognition for outstanding work to ensure we continue to attract, motivate and retain the most innovative and skilled people in project, program and portfolio management.