RAAF Base Pearce Redevelopment Stage 2
The redevelopment of RAAF Base Pearce includes a combination of new construction and refurbishment works that will enhance the base’s operational capabilities.
The project was designed to identify deficiencies in aspects of infrastructure at the base. Key elements include:
- Upgrade and replacement of the ageing base-wide engineering services, including water, sewer,
stormwater, irrigation, power and communications
- Construction of a new base fuel farm
- Construction of a new fuel quality control centre
- Construction of a new combined mess, to replace four individual messes
- Upgrade/replacement of the air movements terminal and restoration of air cargo hangar facilities
- Upgrade of maintenance facilities
- Construction of a new noise attenuated engine run-up facility, to provide noise protection for personnel and to reduce noise emissions outside the base
- Installation of a defence restricted network connection to the base briefing facility
- Construction of 128 new living-in accommodation rooms for cadet pilots
- Demolition of derelict and redundant facilities
TBH was engaged to provide extensive programming services throughout the tenure of the RAAF Base Pearce Redevelopment Stage 2 Project.