Leighton Contractors, AECOM, PowerServe and EnergyAustralia formed the Energy2U Alliance, which was to provide EnergyAustralia with additional capacity to deliver its $8 billion network upgrade and renewal program by 2014.
The Energy2U Alliance was established in March 2009 with a formal Alliance Agreement signed in May 2009. The alliance was engaged to provide turn-key engineering services including design, construction and procurement for civil works, buildings, mechanical and electrical works for multiple high-voltage substations and associated power distribution infrastructure.
Some of the completed substations include:
- Royal North Shore Hospital Zone Substation
- Balgowlah North Zone Substation
- Belmore Park CBD Substation
- North Sydney Zone Substation
TBH was engaged to provide project planning and programming services which included the following:
- Large scale project planning of over 30 substations across NSW
- Turnkey planning of individual substations including the design phase, approvals, estimate preparation, procurement, construction and equipping planning
- Establishing a template programme and project controls throughout the alliance program
- Planning, scheduling and fortnightly status updates
- Resource planning and reporting
- Delay analysis
|Services||Project Programming, Resource Reporting and High Level/Large Scale Project Planning|
|Duration||2011 - 2012|