PROJECT PROGRAMMING AND SCHEDULING
Time is money and completing a project on time can mean the difference between a cash flow crisis and a strong financial position. At TBH, through careful initial analysis and detailed project monitoring, we specialise in delivering projects on time. Starting with well-considered and realistic time estimates, TBH guides a project’s entire development process. Along with establishing timelines and forecasting completion dates, we manage the complex relationships between project members, stakeholders and authorities. Keeping a close eye on all project areas, we identify problems early and work with key team members to find solutions. Maintaining focus on the end goal, we work to keep projects on track, on time and on budget.
TBH is staffed with experts in all areas of project programming & scheduling. Our charter of specialist services includes:
- Tender Programme preparation
- Master Control Programming and Scheduling
- Construction Programming and Scheduling
- Programme Analysis including Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Time, Cost and Resource utilisation forecasting and capacity analysis
- Advice on Project Procurement Strategy
- Extension of Time Preparation or Defence
- Design and Documentation Programming and Scheduling
- Offsite Work Programming and Scheduling
- Trade Package Programming and Scheduling
- Advice on Time Related Clauses
- Independent Monitoring and Reporting
- Project Management Office (PMO) establishment, Client side integration and process improvement.
- Develop customised, automated reporting and analytical tools
- Project & Programme Portfolio Control Services
- Risk and issue management
4D is a time phased visualisation integrating the planning model with a 3D CAD model to illustrate the planned sequence of events graphically. TBH can provide 4D modelling services in all phases of project delivery including planning, tendering, construction and dispute resolution.
- Benefits of Visualisation
4D software creates a simulation of the planned project methodology and enables analysis and communication of a schedule through visualisation. This offers a very effective and efficient medium to communicate the project approach for all stakeholders. It is also an effective tool for project managers and team members to more effectively communicate and analyse schedule information.
- Competitive Advantage
4D analysis gives companies a competitive advantage over others tendering for the same project. All stakeholders including owners, contract managers, financiers and lawyers are able to easily understand the project sequencing without reference to complicated and detailed technical or contract documentation.