Project controls is a key part of project management enabling projects to be delivered efficiently to time and budget. It involves the establishment of people, processes and systems providing visibility of performance assisting in early decision making keeping projects on track and all stakeholders focused on the key requirements for successful delivery.
At TBH we adopt an integrated approach to project controls using industry best practice supported by proven methodologies to assist in the successful management of time and cost throughout the full lifecycle of your projects. These skills, knowledge and toolkits when adopted provide a structured governance framework enabling maturity in delivery allowing consistent transparency of performance and risk management.
TBH has built its capabilities in recent years as a market leader in PMO design and practice, bringing its clients the expertise and tools needed to help create and sustain a value driven Project Controls strategic service. We are able to work with our clients to evaluate their current, establish a new or regenerate an existing PMO to meet a set of evolving challenges to influence the successful outcomes of projects, programs or portfolios.
Project Control Services cover all areas of projects, including :
- Strategic planning, framework design and development
- Schedule development, management and control
- Cost estimation, engineering, management and control
- Integrated cost and schedule performance measurement, analysis and forecasting (Earned Value Management)
- Change management and controls
- Risk management and controls
- Integrated enterprise dashboard reporting
- PMO advice, design and implementation
- Document control and information management
- Systems architecture development and implementation
- Framework governance and assurance
We are focused and passionate in providing specific project controls solutions to enable successful implementation of your projects.
Having been a trusted brand in project and strategic management consulting services in Australia since 1965, we have delivered to a wide range of industries in every major city throughout Australia, including some highly notable ASX 200 companies.