Integrated Project Controls
Integrated Project Controls is a key part of project management, enabling projects to be delivered efficiently to time and budget. Applying Integrated Project Controls involves the establishment of people, processes and systems, providing stakeholders with visibility over performance to optimise early and informed decision making. Integrated Project Controls are strategic in keeping projects on track and focused on the key requirements of successful delivery.
TBH adopts an integrated approach to project controls. We evolve our methodology in alignment with industry best practice to assist in the successful management of time and cost throughout the full lifecycle of your project. When adopted, TBH’s suite of skills, toolkits and knowledge provides a structured governance framework that allows for consistent transparency of performance and risk management.
TBH provide bespoke Integrated Project Controls solutions that are intuit to the successful implementation of your project. We partner with our clients to evaluate the current strategy, establish a new system or regenerate an existing PMO.
The scope of TBH Integrated Project Controls includes:
- Strategic planning, framework design and development
- Schedule development, management and control
- Cost estimation, engineering, management and control
- Integrated cost and schedule performance measurement, analysis and forecasting (Earned Value Management)
- Change management and controls
- Risk management and controls
- Integrated enterprise dashboard reporting
- PMO advice, design and implementation
- Document control and information management
- Systems architecture development and implementation
- Framework governance and assurance
TBH has built its capabilities in recent years as a market leader in PMO design and practice, bringing its clients the expertise and tools needed to help create and sustain a value driven Integrated Project Controls service. With a strong history of trust and credibility in project and strategic management consulting services since 1965, TBH have acquired significant expertise across a wide range of industries in every major city throughout Australia, including some highly notable ASX 200 companies.