Full-time - North Sydney
Our Sydney office is growing and we now have opportunities for Senior Planners to join our team.
This role offers someone the opportunity to work across the fields of Project Management, Planning, and Claims services, and a variety of industries including ICT.
In order to be considered for a Senior Planner position, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
- Tertiary qualifications in civil engineering, construction management, project management or quantity surveying
- At least 6 years' planning and scheduling experience
- Sound knowledge of extension of time and cost claims
- Experience with planning software such as P6, MS Project
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate staff
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Team player but also able to work autonomously
This role is Sydney-based and open to Australian residents only.
TBH is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all suitably qualified candidates to apply.