Adelaide Desalination Project has won the Civil Contractor’s Federation for South Australia Branch Excellence Award, with TBH receiving special recognition from the Project Director.
ADP Entry was in Category 5 –more than $75 million in value, a joint submission by SA Water and AdelaideAqua.
Submissions were assessed against the following criteria:
1. Construction Management
- Construction excellence and industry best practice
- Innovation in concept and implementation
- Interface with other project parties
- Technical complexity
2. Environmental and Social Management
- Management of environmental constraints and enhancement
- Resource recycling/re-use
- Improvement in environmental amenity
- Community consultation, interface and benefits
3. Project Management
- Project planning and management
- Quality control and Work Health and Safety
- Workplace training
- Achieving timing and budget targets
The awards is open to all Australian Civil Construction companies.
ADP now being declared a Category Winner, automatically becomes an entry to the CCF National Awards and is one of the National Finalist.
National winners will be presented at the National Earth Awards Gala Dinner on Saturday 27 October, 2012 held as part of the CCF National Conference in Cairns QLD.